Selling or Buying A Luxury Home In Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
Selling or Buying Luxury Homes In Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
Are you selling or buying a luxury home in Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill? You have come to the RIGHT PLACE.
Do you want to sell your luxury home? And want a quick sale? Do you know what a potential buyer for YOUR home wants? Is it location? Amenities? Good investment? All of the above? How do buyers in this price range live? Do you want to buy a luxury home in the Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill? Call me! 919-600-3208
You Have Earned The Privilege For Luxury
Find Your Luxury Home
I specialize in helping Luxury Home Sellers and Buyers like you.
- Identify resale homes on the market, coming soon and even those that are not listed at all
- Find the perfect lot, home builder and facilitate a meeting of the minds
- Plan a strategy to sell your current home to dovetail with your new home purchase
Sell Your Luxury Home
“There are 2 important things to do if you are a luxury seller who wants a quick sale.”
- Prepare your home to as close to flawless condition as possible
- Price your home strategically for your neighborhood in today’s market
My Suite of Services is custom designed to bring buyers to see your home and imagine themselves living in it.
- In-depth analysis of home’s value in today’s market is the basis for my recommendation for a list price
- Recommend ways to increase your home’s value that won’t break the bank
- Team members who can help you to declutter and pack up
- Free initial staging consultation with The Wow Factor to offer you special deals for professional staging and lighting services
- Suggestions to increase your home’s curb appeal
Your Trusted Guide
“I conduct myself in my business as I do in my personal life, with my values behind me. Those values are kindness, willingness, service to others and perseverance.”
- I will listen to your wants and needs. Together we will develop a tailor-made plan to achieve your goals.
- We will collaborate to ensure that your plan is always in tune with your goals
Let’s get started! Call me. 919-600-3208
Nicole and Steven Carter say:
What Existing Areas In The Triangle Have The Biggest Demand For Luxury Homes?
The panel cites that the real growth in the home sale IS in the $1 million-dollar price range. In the past six months, 116 homes that cost more than $1 million sold in the Triangle, quite a healthy pace.
In MacGregor Downs, Cary, 6 homes sold ranging from $1.1 – $2.2 million and in Sunset Hills, Raleigh, The Oaks, Chapel Hill, and Hayes Barton, Raleigh, 5 homes in each community sold between $1.0 – $1.9 million. 4 homes sold that cost from $1.5 – $2.2 million in Avalaire and in Budleigh, Raleigh, there were 4 home sales ranging in price from $1.5 – $2.8 million.
Still, upscale homes aren’t flying off the market like lower-priced homes, which is sometimes what luxury homeowners might be led to believe by reading the news. Multiple offers and fast sales are fewer as home prices get over $500,000. For one thing, the pool of buyers who can, in fact, afford to buy a luxury home are fewer and their demand for near flawless condition is greater.
Luxury Lifestyle in Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill
Old Chatham Golf Club
1480 O’Kelly Chapel Road, Durham, NC 27713
Did you know Michael Jordan is a member?
Host of 2019 U.S. Senior Amateur Championship
Founded in 1932, the North Carolina Symphony (NCS) is a vital and honored component of North Carolina’s cultural life. Its 175 concerts and events annually are greeted with enthusiasm by adults and schoolchildren in more than 90 North Carolina counties—in communities large and small, and in concert halls, auditoriums, gymnasiums, restaurants, clubs, and outdoor settings. The Symphony’s 66 full-time professional musicians perform under the artistic leadership of Music Director Grant Llewellyn.
NCS’s state headquarters venue is the spectacular Meymandi Concert Hall at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Raleigh. The Symphony’s service across the state includes series in Chapel Hill, Fayetteville, New Bern, Southern Pines, and Wilmington, as well as the Summerfest series at its summer home, the outdoor Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary. Collaborating with performers that range from classical artists, to banjo players, to jazz bands, NCS brings some of the world’s greatest talents to North Carolina.