Staged Homes Sell Faster And For More
Say “Yes” To Save $1,000 And Sell Your Home With Expert Staging
If you are selling your luxury home in Raleigh, Durham or Chapel Hill then this is for you!
Are you ready to sell your luxury home in the Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill area?
Would you like to sell your home faster and for substantially more? Do you want to know the secret to making that happen?
It’s called staging.
Current Staging Offer
Because I want to help you sell your luxury home with ease, I’m offering you an amazing deal. When you book an appointment to list your home with me, I’ll cover $1,000 in staging costs at closing, in addition to my standard one hour of complimentary staging. [Homes listed over $575,000]
Putting Your Home on Stage
When you stage your home, you:
- Add strategically placed design elements and items.
- Remove visually distracting clutter.
- Focus on design aspects like furniture placement, lighting, and attractive colors.
- Invest wisely in the design projects that will provide the best return.
We will tell you specifically what elements and colors will work best with what you currently have. We will transform a lonely empty house into an inviting and captivating home. Because we want you to have the best return on your staging investment and because we believe in the results, we are investing, too.
Why Staging is Effective
Why stage a home? It’s backed by research by the National Association of Realtors which shows that properly staged homes sell faster and for substantially more. When a home is properly staged by a specifically qualified professional, these are some of the great results:
- The potential buyer can imagine themselves in the home. Rather than it looking like someone else’s home, it looks like a place where they will be at home. 83% of agents say buyers can more easily visualize themselves living in a home that is properly staged.
- The potential buyer isn’t distracted by issues like physical clutter in a home. 93% of agents recommend decluttering a home prior to putting it on the market.
You are probably realizing why staging is one of the most powerful steps a buyer can take to properly prepare a home for sale. But to succeed, staging must be done by a qualified professional.
A Staging Approach That Works
As a Realtor specializing in selling luxury homes in Raleigh Durham Chapel Hill, I have a specialty focus on staging and work closely with professional staging experts. I arrange on-site staging consultations at all properties I list. An expert thoroughly assesses the home and provides specific recommendations. That means you know exactly what steps to take in preparing your home for sale.
And because I specialize in luxury properties, my staging colleagues are also adept at providing tailored assessments specifically for those types of homes.
Work with an Raleigh Realtor who has special expertise in the luxury home market and in staging. With that type of partner on your side, you’re positioning yourself with an expert marketing package and a staged home that sells faster and for substantially more.
Take advantage of this staging special and get your home ready to sell during this ideal time. Put your home on stage, and let it shine. Let’s make that happen!
Above photos courtesy of The Wow Factor, Luxury Home Staging Expert Partner